I've installed B5, and have some reports:
- When choosing optional packages, there's one named KDM-Slim for VL5.8. Is that a package name, or a text label? If it's just a text label, could you change it?
- Testing repo is enabled by default. It's ok for me, but I don't think it's the standard way to go.
- Vpackager version is the same as B3, but IIRC B4 had a newer one. Am I wrong?
- I kept my /home partition, and at the end of installation, I was asked to mark files that I wanted to reset (All ~/.rc are marked by default), I unmarked .Xdefaults .gtkrc-2.0 and .vimrc . All them were replaced with new ones, and I lost all my configs
- I don't know if that's somewhat related to the previous point, but my ~/Desktop was completely reset to the standard .desktop files, wipping out all my files under ~/Desktop (3Gb more or less).
- .Xdefaults has some info about urxvt, but if I install urxvt, it can't be executed due to fonts issues.
If you want further info on something related to that, don't hesitate asking.