VectorLinux
August 30, 2014, 10:05:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: super n00b, need HELP!!!! problems solved!! yay!  (Read 2613 times)
rbistolfi
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2008, 04:23:44 am »

heee... Everybody has one of those... plugged the monitor on the on board video card, which was disabled in bios. God I almost burn the nvidia card, I thought it was faulty Smiley

"There is a concept which corrupts and upsets all others. I refer not to Evil, whose limited realm is that of ethics; I refer to the infinite."
Jorge Luis Borges, Avatars of the Tortoise.

--
Jumalauta!!
exeterdad
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2008, 04:27:07 am »

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that does stuff like that.  Thanks for having the courage to share Smiley
nightflier
Administrator
Vectorian

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2008, 05:26:51 am »

To avoid any ..um, educational experiences.. we all would have to totally give up our freedom to play, experiment and make the computers do our bidding. If we all just bought what the manufacturers offered, never shopped around, did exactly what they told us to do, upgraded when instructed to do so, and never, ever did anything not specifically approved, our lives would be a lot poorer. Of course, there would still be breaks in the boredom introduced by shoddy coding, malware and faulty hardware.

That said, I still wish I had not rested that hard drive on the chassis with the circuit board down. Once the magic smoke escapes, it's dead, Jim.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: