Typing from it now.
Very nice! Thank you for all the effort.
Great installer and the system looks great.
(I'm a bit nervous about this gnome change, though)
Anyway, suggestions for the installer:
1. It seems stretched on a widescreen monitor. Probably a pain to change the installer to support this, though.
2. I don't think there was an installation file checker like in the text installer in 5.9
3. There's a little scroll bar on the left sidebar, which doesn't seem needed.
4. When installing individual packages it reads "indivirual" (makes it look like something to do with viruses
5. Perhaps the short description of the packages should be added in front of them.
6. Perhaps the lxde packages should all go in a block as well, like gnome in the previous screen.
As for the system itself, almost everything that I tested is working, but:
7. Vasm says permission denied, as does vsuper
8. Upgrades in gslapt worked fine, except for slapt-get which fails due to depending on pkgtools (instead of pkgtools-tukanni)
9. Docs aren't there, but I didn't expect them to be (yet).
Other than that, I'm surprised that at such an early stage, things feel so solid.
Thanks a lot!