VectorLinux

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit our home page for VL info. For support and documentation, visit the Vector Linux Knowledge Center or search the Knowledge Center and this Forum using the search box above.

Author Topic: Thinkpad "TPB" error  (Read 1386 times)

pawhtiobo

Thinkpad "TPB" error
« on: November 16, 2008, 04:06:38 pm »

Hello everyone :)

I have a Thinkpad 1200 (1161-257) running VL 5.9 Standard (it runs great!! for an old box ;D), i'm having trouble configuring the hotkeys (fn+?), i googled and i read a lot about people that uses "TPB" with "XOSD", i tried to download the source files from (http://www.nongnu.org/tpb/#Download) and folow the instructions in the "readme file", i'm able to make the ./configure, but when i try to do the "make" i got an error saying "make: *** [all] Error 2", i tryed diferent versions of "TPB" but i get always the same  :-\, maybe i'm downloading the wrong version of the source, our i'm missing some aditional parameter, i can see that there are packages for debian, Red Hat and Fedora...but i think these ones cant help me much...any ideas people? :)

Thank you in advance  8)
We are the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no great war, no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives.