GUI FULL install:
1. lilo boot option: 'vga=791' rejected as error. Works fine after install.
2. +Successfully chose NO INITRD , and install to root partition ok.
3. Network Configuration: No ethernet networking devices found, VASM configured fine, after install (via VT6102 Rhine-II).
4. Hung at "Final system configuration, Please wait a moment." Buttons grayed out. Found hidden 'Menu" button in
lower left corner, did Quit/Reboot. CD was ejected and reboot ok.
5. +Selected nvidia expert and installed 96. OK. 173. not available, 177. won't work for FX5200.
6. Startx still failed with cursor font 'cursor' error. Ran /var/log/scripts/x11-fonts-72.noarch-2vl59, startx OK.
1. Grub option. Better recovery from errors (and errors do occur!). Chroot usually not needed to fix grub errors.
2. GUI Install: Would be nice to finish all the options/choices BEFORE actual install. If problem, didn't waste time installing.
3. GUI Install: A one page summary of all selections, and the ability to click on an item in the left column to go back and change.
Best wishes for the next round.