uelsk8s: I used plain vanilla source directly from GNU. It seems to me the answer is to rebuild the aspell-en package. I'll do that as soon as I can.
Update: I checked where aspell-fr and aspell-he installed on my system and it is /usr/lib/aspell-0.60. That appears to be the standard now. So... this package remains as is but a new aspell-en package to match this version will be posted by this evening.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 11:26:53 am by caitlyn »
eMachines EL-1300G desktop, 1.6GHz AMD Athlon 2650e CPU, 4GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 6150 SE video
CentOS 6.5 (will try VL64-7.1 soon)
Toshiba Satellite A135-S4727, Intel Pentium T2080 / 1.73 GHz, 2GB RAM, Intel GMA 950
HP Mini 110 netbook, 1.6GHz Intel Atom CPU, 2GB RAM, Intel 950 video, VL 7.1