VectorLinux
October 25, 2014, 09:49:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XFCE how do i change mouse pointer, hour glass, & folder icons?  (Read 3938 times)
joeham

« on: January 10, 2009, 07:24:30 am »

How do I get a more stock XFCE look in VL6-RC2?

I like the snappy feel of Vector but I find the highly decorated mouse pointer and other things distracting.
The folder icons are also kinda distracting shapes as well.

Are there some simple settings in XFCE that will give me a more stock look?

I've fiddled with some of the settings menus for XFCE but mostly they change color schemes and backdrops.

I've been using Zenwalk recently and it has a less decorated look.  But vector seems like it has better tool selection and easier install of "non-free" drivers etc.

Not knocking anything here, but Linux is supposed to be highly configurable and I am just looking for some ideas here.
uelsk8s
Administrator
Vectorian

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 09:06:06 am »

in the menu, click on settings, then setting manager.
from there you have mouse, which will let you change the mouse theme, and user settings where you can change the icon theme and window manager theme.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: