VectorLinux
September 30, 2014, 10:25:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Wine Doors In VL  (Read 20434 times)
kc1di
Packager
Vectorian

Morse Code Early digital mode. John 3:16

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2009, 03:24:07 am »

Sorry Got caught up in work last night and didn't get a chance to continue.

Next step will be to build All the deps that you'll need for Orange and any other deps you'll need for Windows-Doors.  some will be straight forward regular builds.  Some will require tweaking of the build script.
This has become very easy as long as you have installed the latest version of Sbbuilder.

Open terminal and type sbbuilder --manual (read the manual, it is very good pay particular attention to the section on --type.) Now we are going to add one more step in the building of the packages say it a python script and no ./config or make file exists.  Which is what you'll find in PyQwt which is one of the deps for Orange.  you simply add the following too your sbbuilder line.

sbbuilder --package=PyQwt --version=0.1.6 --user= <yourusername> --type=python --link=<address where file can be found>  Then when it builds your script it will replace the ./config section with python setup.py 

you will then be able to build the python package.. give it a try and see if it works for you.

Dave

P.S. (after you have built your dep packages installed them and tested the final wine-doors package don't forget to go back and remove everything from your packaging partition and clean it out again. that way the next time you build a package you won't get false dependencies.)

« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 03:52:15 am by kc1di » Logged

Dave
( Living Somewhere in Maine USA)
Registered Linux User #462608
aulus

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2009, 05:56:58 am »

how do I install a package to my chroot directory instead of my main folder?

Aspirat primo Fortuna labori.
(Fortune smiles upon our first effort.)
----Virgil
kc1di
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2009, 06:44:49 am »

One of you Other Packagers want to chime in here I'm on the road today Thanks- Dave

Dave
uelsk8s
Administrator
Vectorian

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2009, 07:17:06 am »

installpkg -R /path/to/chroot pkgname.tlz
aulus

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2009, 10:55:39 am »

Thanks I'll give that a go as soon as I have time to build the packages.

----Virgil
aulus

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2009, 11:41:55 am »

Ok another question. The SIP package required for PyQt is under a private license allowing rights to reproduce. What would I put under license in my build script? Private?

----Virgil
kc1di
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2009, 01:19:34 pm »

Ok another question. The SIP package required for PyQt is under a private license allowing rights to reproduce. What would I put under license in my build script? Private?

Can you send me the web site of the sip software thanks

Dave
aulus

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2009, 01:36:46 pm »

I actually downloaded it from a sourceforge link but here is the link from the manufacturer. http://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/sip/download.

----Virgil
kc1di
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2009, 02:02:28 pm »

I Think I'd just call it SIP license agreement.

Dave
uelsk8s
Administrator
Vectorian

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2009, 02:06:40 pm »

sip is already in the repo
sip-4.7.9-i586-1vl60 [inst=yes]: sip (tool for generating Python bindings for C and C++ libraries.)
kc1di
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2009, 02:13:07 pm »

Thanks Uelsk8s,

Dave
blurymind
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2009, 01:09:27 am »

hi...I've compiled and packaged liborange and all its dependencies. I also made a wine-doors slackbuild. Its all in my slack contrib. I can't package wine-doors because it wants gnome-python-desktop  ,which drags the whole gnome desktop with all its deps- I just dont have enough hd space to install it and i dont want to polute my packaging system.

So, just wait for liborange and its deps to get to the testing repository...and then download this slackbuild and try it

dont forget to install these too before you try the slackbuild:
cabextract >= 1.2 | wine >= 1.1.14 | liborange >= 0.4 | gnome-python-desktop >= 2.22.0 | pycairo >= 1.4.12 | lxml >= 2.15

status: playing around with new tablet and learning to 3d :p
google page :  http://blurymind.googlepages.com
DA PAGE :  http://www.blurymind.deviantart.com/
caitlyn
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2009, 10:09:49 am »

I'll have these packages in the testing repo this afternoon.  I'm doing VL 5.9 repo maintenance at the moment but I will be doing 6.0 very shortly.

eMachines EL-1300G desktop, 1.6GHz AMD Athlon 2650e CPU, 4GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 6150 SE video
CentOS 6.5 (will try VL64-7.1 soon)

Toshiba Satellite A135-S4727,  Intel Pentium T2080 / 1.73 GHz, 2GB RAM, Intel GMA 950

HP Mini 110 netbook, 1.6GHz Intel Atom CPU, 2GB RAM, Intel 950 video, VL 7.1
aulus

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2009, 10:41:52 am »

Your download file wouldn't extract and I was almost done with what I started building so I finished but it's not working and i'm not sure why. I built a package for numpy, pyqt, pyqwt, orange, and wine-doors. I also installed wine, cabextract, dbus-python, gnome-python-desktop, and pycairo before building the wine-doors package. The packages don't generate an error when installing but don't appear to have installed. Also when I build the package with the script it is not making a required file. Here is the link to what I have made so far. http://eagled2.net/data/wine-doors-packs.tar.gz. I will try making it again using your dependency collection but would like to know what i'm doing wrong.

----Virgil
kc1di
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2009, 11:02:41 am »

I don't know what has gone wrong but yor numpy.tlz file is one 3.5kb  it should be something on the order of 1.5 MB in size.  winedoors looks very small also. will look further time permitting.
dave

Dave
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: