Back at home from working on the road and got another tutorial in the bag.GDM, the Gnome Display Manager and the login window.
This tutorial is a first for me where I have set it up so you can click to navigate to anyone of six topics all involving the login window.
1. Changing the Default System Session.
2. Enable automatic login.
3. Changing the look and theme.
4. Login to another user from the current users session.
5. Adding Sounds to the login Window.
6. See the launching of an example fluxbox session.