VectorLinux
December 22, 2014, 11:30:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hail all  (Read 1793 times)
MDKerr

« on: February 27, 2009, 08:12:19 am »

Heya folks,

I am a geek but seriously out of practice with much of the unix world. Thanks to Ubuntu, I am back in the game or at the very least watching with one foot on the court.

I am looking forward to many tidbits of info via these forums as well as the irc room.

Be well.
kc1di
Packager
Vectorian

Morse Code Early digital mode. John 3:16

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 09:33:04 am »

Welcome aboard MDKerr

hope you give Vector a serious try out and enjoy the efforts of the group here.
Cheers!
Dave
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 09:34:39 am by kc1di » Logged

Dave
( Living Somewhere in Maine USA)
Registered Linux User #462608
kidd
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 09:35:01 am »

Welcome aboard Hail all

Lol Cheesy

Welcome MDKerr.

We'll see @ IRC

kc1di
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 10:18:25 am »

Welcome aboard Hail all

Lol Cheesy

Welcome MDKerr.

We'll see @ IRC

Hey kidd you must have caught that one just as i posted  Cheesy
home today sick with the flu  Angry

Dave
kidd
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 04:21:24 pm »

home today sick with the flu  Angry

Hope you get better soon.

EyesOnly

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 09:04:36 am »

Welcome aboard indeed MDKerr! And do give VectorLinux, either 6.0 Standard, or the Light Edition, a good try-out on your computer as I think you'll enjoy one or the other---or like me, BOTH! Wink I know... talk about "over-kill" on one hard drive, eh? I make up for it though by having Mepis-8.0 on another partition. hehe! ( But my favourite is 5.9 Light! )

Hey Dave? Get well soon and if possible, go see a doc. I'm here in Maine as well and this flu bug that's making the rounds here is nothing to fool around with my friend, believe me. Ends up usually as a wicked case of Sinusitis, which my family has been battling the past two months. Sad Good luck Dave and get well soon!

Amicalement/Cheers!

Eyes-Only
"L'Peau-Rouge"

"We never know just how much a kind word, or a gesture, will lift the spirits of a friend, or person, in need and heal them." (jimmymac)
kc1di
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 09:49:07 am »

Welcome aboard indeed MDKerr! And do give VectorLinux, either 6.0 Standard, or the Light Edition, a good try-out on your computer as I think you'll enjoy one or the other---or like me, BOTH! Wink I know... talk about "over-kill" on one hard drive, eh? I make up for it though by having Mepis-8.0 on another partition. hehe! ( But my favourite is 5.9 Light! )

Hey Dave? Get well soon and if possible, go see a doc. I'm here in Maine as well and this flu bug that's making the rounds here is nothing to fool around with my friend, believe me. Ends up usually as a wicked case of Sinusitis, which my family has been battling the past two months. Sad Good luck Dave and get well soon!

Amicalement/Cheers!

Thanks for the get well wishes , feel a bit better today.. went the Doctors on Tues.  He said I had a particular virsus that last about 7 to 10 days.  grin and bear , but it sure wipes you out for a few.
Dave

Eyes-Only
"L'Peau-Rouge"

Dave
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: