VectorLinux
October 25, 2014, 06:06:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: xmms-alarm plugin  (Read 1047 times)
overthere
Vectorian

« on: March 14, 2009, 10:07:58 pm »

Hi
I am running vl-6-std and cannot get the xmms-alarm plugin to work..I have 0.3.7..all the depends of the alarm .la in /usr/lib/xmms/general seem to be in /usr/lib...if anyone in the world also uses this plugin and has it working on vl-6 please let me know what is missing..it works fine in 5.9....so do most people turn the computer OFF when not in use?..one would think this plugin would be popular

thanks for any

cheers

Everything Is Relative
overthere
Vectorian

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 09:48:01 pm »

well..out of 35 tests I had 19 works and 16 fails...not very reliable and no consistancy..I give up

I did find wmclockmon at dockapps.org..it installs well and will open xmms and play a playlist...this dockable and wmix should be available in the repository and compliment the wmdrawer already available...but what do I know...I found a solution is why I am posting.

cheers

Everything Is Relative
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: