VectorLinux

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit our home page for VL info. For support and documentation, visit the Vector Linux Knowledge Center or search the Knowledge Center and this Forum using the search box above.

Author Topic: How does one keep track of what one has posted with Vector linux?  (Read 1089 times)

frank56

I find Debians feature of keeping track of post one has posted very handy. One click and they are all one page. With Vector Linux, I have had to rely on my 1 MB memory in my head and its RAM. :-).  Am I just not looking in the right place, or should I write down where I have posted?  Frank

rbistolfi

• Packager
  • Vectorian
"There is a concept which corrupts and upsets all others. I refer not to Evil, whose limited realm is that of ethics; I refer to the infinite."
Jorge Luis Borges, Avatars of the Tortoise.

--
Jumalauta!!

frank56

Re: How does one keep track of what one has posted with Vector linux?
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 07:51:44 am »

Thanks ! Rbistolfi, It was easy after you explained it.  Once I clicked on profile, on top of this page between search and my messages link or tab,I landed on profile page. To my left was the link:  Show posts. Frank

rbistolfi

• Packager
  • Vectorian
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 08:21:08 am »

lol sorry Frank, I just posted without much thinking, as if the link could be self-explanatory  ::)

Glad you found it :)
"There is a concept which corrupts and upsets all others. I refer not to Evil, whose limited realm is that of ethics; I refer to the infinite."
Jorge Luis Borges, Avatars of the Tortoise.

--
Jumalauta!!

frank56

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 07:29:36 pm »

Rbistolfi, I am very accommodating. There could be another frank56 in the world that misses an elephant in a 9x12 room. So just in case, I try to add minute detail after I learn something. In reality, I enjoy sharing what I learn, and always wanted to be a teacher. :-). Frank