Thanks for the Klavaro tip. I installed it on my VL 5.9 Std box. Klavaro seems thorough although less engaging than Tuxtype. The two packages together make a good combination.
Well, there's an update to klavaro, and I've built Tuxtype2 for both VL5.9 and 6.0. Both run on my laptop without problems. Only problem is that at present, I can't move them into the repo - something strange happening with permissions.
I did look at building 1.0.3, but there's an annoying error in the install routine which I was too lazy to try and fix....
Keep an eye out in the announcements area - I'll post as soon as I can get packages moving into the repo again.