VectorLinux
October 25, 2014, 06:37:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW!!  (Read 1416 times)
bujums

« on: April 13, 2009, 07:25:16 pm »

I used Vector off and on for a couple of years now but I always had two issues... one was the Wifi and recording music.  Well, I just installed Vector Standard 6.0 and both of those things are perfect!!  It is working so well that I am not going to install Xubuntu.  So than I wanted to utilize the hard drive space that I was saving for Xubuntu.  I used VASM and figured it and had it done in just a few minutes. 

Well I can see the drive and I have it formatted but I am still working on mounting it... if any one can tell me how to mount it that would be great!
lagagnon
Global Moderator
Vectorian

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 09:45:27 pm »

Well I can see the drive and I have it formatted but I am still working on mounting it... if any one can tell me how to mount it that would be great!

System, VasmCC, Filesystem, Mount.

"As people become more intelligent they care less for preachers and more for teachers". Robert G. Ingersoll
bujums

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 06:48:33 am »

I actually tried that three times with rebooting but it never could mount it.  Any way I just reinstalled Vector 6.0 and utilized the space, it worked out fine.  I notice that I can play mp3's no problem but not able to play wav files...
OU812
Vectorite

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 11:49:59 am »

I'm using antix right now so I'm taking a guess at your problem. Like vector, we can play several formats ootb. But for others we need to install win32codecs from our repos. Perhaps this is what you need to do as well.

john
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: