Not sure if this is due to me refusing to install the gnome-desktop to run FF, but I'm having a serious issue with this version here.
Every 20-30 mins, it locks up solid.
It just freezes. I'm forced to kill it using "killall firefox-bin"
Anyone else having this problem?
I may build the package, but I' m not a heavy Firefox user - much prefer Seamonkey. That said, I've used the original build for several hours, no problems here....
I've also built it again, this time under VL6.0 light. Its in the repo, so should be available within the next few hours. I've incremented the build number. You might want to try that build. It doesn't have the same number of deps (though requiredbuilder complained bitterly about missing things when it ran). Both versions run fine for me....
I've not rebuilt the language packs, only the base package.
This is probably a one-off - I've not got enough disk space to spare to build under Light normally - I've got too many other things on the drive at present.