VectorLinux
November 28, 2014, 12:10:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Geeky, Star Trek Freaky  (Read 3591 times)
Macdaddy

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2009, 01:30:42 pm »

IIIIIIIII...........miss........Original Capt. Kirk's..........oddphrasinginhis.........sentences.  But it was good, and it kick starts Star Trek into a whole new generation.   Like I took 3 12yr boys with me last night, and they cheered at the end.  Amazing.  We passed the torch to a new generation.
tomh38
Vectorian

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2009, 11:37:33 am »

I especially like the part where it's revealed that Khan Noonien Singh escaped from the Reliant at the last second in a shuttle, went to warp, then went to a Denobulan planet to have himself rejuvenated.  The way they did that whole thing as a flashback was really well done.  Then when he gets in the fist-fight with the Kirk clone, wow ... what action.  They could have left out the part where Captain Sisko comes out of the wormhole to repair spacetime, it was sort of too deus ex machina for me.

For anybody who hasn't seen the movie (and who hasn't already guessed the following), yeah, I made all that up.

Tom

"I'm doing a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT clones." - Linus Torvalds, April 1991
Windozer
Vectorite

Have Vector Linux, Will Travel.

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2009, 09:20:56 am »

Check out Tom's new Avitar Digs!

"Open the Pod Bay, HAL, er Ubuntu!"

483,617th Registered Linux Snoozer
Triarius Fidelis
Vecteloper
Vectorian

Domine, exaudi vocem meam

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2009, 11:51:48 am »

Star Trek sucks, but the new Star Trek movie can't be any worse than Terminator: Salvation, which was a quarter pound of fecal matter on a moldy bun

"Leatherface, you BITCH! Ho Chi Minh, hah hah hah!"

Formerly known as "Epic Fail Guy" and "Döden" in recent months
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: