I had some quality vcpufreq coding time between watching games from the FIFA World Cup (got me some vacation time after the groups stage), so here comes vcpufreq-2.4.0, with the following changelog:
* Always save settings on exit
* Removed "Save on exit" setting and related cleanup
* Extensive GUI restructuring for compactness
* Light green background for info-only textboxes
* Replaced per-CPU freq. textboxes by a dynamically-generated grid
I fixed the gambas/gambas2 dependency issue on the package, which had snuck back in for 2.2.1 after I fixed it at one point, sorry about that. I also thought that gambas2-2.16 was in the repo, but it seems to be still at 2.15? So I used that as dep instead. Time to get some 2.20.2 packages done, I am using that gambas2 version from some slacky.eu packages I installed.
Anyway, I am attaching the package here as I have been doing lately...