VectorLinux
October 31, 2014, 02:40:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our home page for VL info. To search the old message board go to http://vectorlinux.com/forum1. The first VL forum is temporarily offline until we can find a host for it. Thanks for your patience.

Now powered by KnowledgeDex.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Please support VectorLinux!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thunar crashes at right click.  (Read 975 times)
nigerag

« on: June 30, 2009, 10:47:07 pm »

Did anybody experience a thunar crash when right click anywhere within open window? It happens intermittently.
I'm running Vector 6.0 Standard.
My 'uname -a' is:  Linux Vector.Linux.net 2.6.27.12 #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Jan 22 00:12:35 MST 2009 i686 Genuine Intel(R) CPU           T1350  @ 1.86GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux.
Hardware: Laptop Toshiba M105-Series.
Any advise and directions are appreciated.
rbistolfi
Packager
Vectorian

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 05:27:11 am »

Did you install any Thunar plugin? You can try renaming yor ~/.config/xfce to, for example ~/.config/xfce.bak
Then Xfce will start with the defaults and you can see if there was something offending in your config.

HTH

"There is a concept which corrupts and upsets all others. I refer not to Evil, whose limited realm is that of ethics; I refer to the infinite."
Jorge Luis Borges, Avatars of the Tortoise.

--
Jumalauta!!
nigerag

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 07:30:19 pm »

rbistolfi,

I believe this is it. I've installed and enabled the Tango icon set. After removing Tango problem disappeared. Although, it is strange. I thought Thango was fully compatable with Xfce.
Thank you for your reply.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: